Shepherd and Wedderburn's Brexit Advisers help you plan next steps
Shepherd and Wedderburn operates across the UK and advises clients around the World. Our dedicated cross-sectoral Brexit advisory team has analysed, advised and trained businesses and individuals on the legal and regulatory implications of the EU referendum.
Rigorous interrogation of both 'leave' and 'remain' scenarios has allowed us to provide detailed what-if analysis and advice on next steps to clients seeking to understand how developments in the constitutional space will affect them.
Our in-depth sector specific articles, issued by Shepherd and Wedderburn’s Brexit Advisers, help you cut through the most pressing questions and provide best next steps advice.
EU and constitutional publications
- Legislating for Brexit: An Update
- Filling the black holes in Brexit
- House of Lords Committee Reports
- Government needs consent from Parliament to trigger Brexit
- Brexit: Impact on immigration and free movement
- Scotland's Place in Europe: Scottish Government Proposals for Remaining in European Single Market
- Legislating for Brexit: The Great Repeal Bill
- Triggering Brexit: the legal issues surrounding Article 50
- Brexit: EU-Canada Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement
- Brexit: What are Scottish Parliament's legislative powers and limitations
- Post referendum bulletin
Signposting for the UK’s future relationship with Europe
Find out more about the advantages and limitations of the models used by countries who go it alone:
Sector-by-sector briefing and analysis
In addition to over-arching UK and EU constitutional briefings, we have produced a range of sector specific briefings. Our comprehensive library of briefings can be downloaded from the table below.
Watch our videos
Is your business Brexit proof?
This webinar covers the next steps for the UK, including the nuances of triggering Article 50 TFEU. It also gives practical tips for businesses of how to prioritise ‘Brexit-related’ risk assessment, how to limit possible exposures and how to access relevant resources available.Click here to watch
Brexit: What now for UK business?
This webinar, recorded prior to the EU referendum, uses a practical case study of a business with both UK and EU operations and a cross-border corporate structure to demonstrate the Brexit issues to be considered. Our specialist team help you understand how the various scenarios might play out and interrogate those questions that you may wish to address in your own business.Click here to watch